Gel Nail Kit Test!!!!



Hello KrissyCuters!!!!

Today I used this gel nail kit and ended up with awesome results!!!! The gel nail kit is called Gelish and if you do see it in stores you should get it.

It will help you protect your nails from breakage and you won't have to go the nail salon and spend your money getting it done.

It does take a while to get it finished and it took me like an hour to finish the whole thing.

Below I have pictures of my nails though the pictures don't look very good because I took the pictures inside.

Take a look!!!
 Beautiful Good Gossip Color!!!
My violin pose How belle ( beautiful)
My last picture my whole hand!


Well that is the results of this gel kit very lovely and very KrissyCute. Remember KrissyCuters if you see Gelish in stores try to get it you will find great results!!!

Bye KrissyCuters!!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Indigo Children

Bratayley

What is Passion and We have a purpose