Update!!!



Hey KrissyCuters!!
Today I wanna apologize for not blogging in three weeks. I guess I was being a bit lazy.
I’m just going to talk about what I have being doing over the past weeks. 
Last weekend I had my first visit to Dave and Busters!s

It was awesome!!!! I got two tubes of sparkly lipgloss from there. It was a great experience, and I hope I can go again sometime.

I also went to this cute little shop called B and J. I had never been there and, now I finally tried it out. It wasn’t the best thing, but it was a new thing to try.

Yesterday I made cupcakes! It was fun and they tasted good for a homemade cupcake.
Well KrissyCuters that are the main events that have took place over the weeks.
Bye Krissycuters!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Indigo Children

What is Passion and We have a purpose

Bratayley