How should I start off the first sentence?  Wait...that was the first sentence.  I should start off saying "Welcome to KrissyCuteReignsForever."

I made this blog on New Year's Eve with my mom.  This blog is written from my perspective on everything.  On my blog, I will model and discuss fashion trends, nail styles, and jewelry.

I will also review tv shows and movies.  That would mean discussing why I liked the movie and how it should have ended in my opinion. 

I love reading books and stories.  So I will also discuss and review books, magazines and articles.

Something that I should probably tell you is that KrissyCute is a style I made up.  It's not easy to define, but it will be easier once I post outfits.  KrissyCute mainly supports the color pink (i.e. in support of the fight against breast cancer)  - particularly sparkly pink and hot pink.

Another thing that I would love to blog about is what's going on in our world today - like recent events that take place.  Then hopefully, that can generate an interesting discussion.  Something else that I love talking about is what my favorite actors and actresses are doing today.  I will only talk about things they say on their interviews about what they are doing. 

Pretty much, everything that I can find to talk about is what I will discuss on my blog.

I hope you guys find my blog fun and interesting once I get it up and going.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!!!!  KEEP CALM AND KRISSY ON!





Comments

  1. How much did it cost to get the gel nails?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was $35.00 but generally they are supposed to last about two weeks.

      Delete
  2. Aye Krissy. Cousin Brookie here, and I LOVE YOUR BLOG!!!! 😁💕💕

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Indigo Children

Bratayley

What is Passion and We have a purpose