REVIEW:  CALIFORNIA NAILS - WALDORF, MARYLAND
Manicure
 
Hello Everyone,

Today I will be reviewing the manicure I received at California Nails.  I actually got gel nails which help protect your nails from breaking which is great because my nails break easily.

I got a sparkly pinkish color which I call Pixie Pink!

The first thing I would like to discuss is the service at California Nails. They had a variety of different colors like pink, blue, green, and even black. The manicure was fast and done very neatly.

I liked all the nails that I saw, but  it was hard to choose.  However, I knew I needed to find a KrissyCute style. As soon as I saw those sparkly pink nails, I knew those were the chosen ones.

But it was a battle.....there were also these beautiful dark pink nails that were definitely KrissyCute. It was hard to make up my mind. I wondered which one should I get????

The dark pink nails were awesome, but the sparkly nails had pizzaz in them.  They had more expression. It was hard, but the dark pink nails surrendered and the sparkly pink nails won.

The manicure was very relaxing. I was able to soak my hands in water with these little rocks underneath before my nails were painted. No mistakes were made on my nails which was AWESOME!

 Alrighty!  I'm gonna show you guys some pics of my nails!!



 This style is what I call PixiePink! I have a couple more pics
This is another one - just a different pose.  I have a couple more
This is one of my favorites.  This is how my hand is set on my violin; so I call it the Violin Pose. 
This is just a pic of my thumb because in some of the pics you cannot see my thumb very well.
This is my last pic of my nails. They are so glitzy and sparkly.


Well thanks everyone.  Thank You for your participation!! Please comment! Have a Good Weekend

FYI: I might post some more pics of an outfit or review a show so stay tuned for another BLOG OF KRISSY CUTE REIGNS FOREVER!

Comments

  1. Hi Krissy,
    They are really cute! I hope you keep posting stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Indigo Children

Bratayley

What is Passion and We have a purpose