Bratayley


Hello KrissyCuters!!!

I'm a bit down right now about the death of Caleb Logan. Caleb was a loving, caring, and funny person. He was one of the stars of the show Bratayley.

If you don't know what that is it's a Youtube Channel about a gymnast (Annie) and a baseball player (Caleb). Last but not least their little sister Hayley.


He passed away on October 1st at 7:08pm. No one knows what caused his death, but instead of talking about his death we all need to celebrate his life!

He brought joy and laughter to YouTube and in my opinion made the front pages as a YouTube star. Bratayley has been running since 2010 I believe.

 I have been watching Bratayley since it started and I was heartbroken when I found out. He is in a better place, and I will keep his dear family in my prayers.


Peace KrissyCuters


Comments

  1. This web site really has all of the information I wanted
    concerning this subject and didn't know who to ask.

    Also visit my blog - farm & castle hack

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Indigo Children

What is Passion and We have a purpose