The Visit Review and More!


Hello KrissyCuters!!!!!!!

I haven't blogged since September 12th. I apologize for that it's just school has to come first.

I saw the Visit with my best friend! It was really fun, because I don't really go out to places with my friends at school. It's a once in a while thing.

I would not recommend this movie for people vomit easily, because this movie was really nasty. It starts off with two kids and a single mom who send them to stay with their so called grandparents.

The grandparents don't like the mother, because she fell in love at a young age. The kids meet their grandparents, and they make a documentary about their time at the house.


At the end of the day the grandfather comes in, and tells them not to come out after 9:30. They are pretty disappointed about that, because kids love staying up late.

Weird things start happening every night with their grandma. She starts scratching walls and running around the house like a mad person.

Their grandfather tries to cover up by saying it’s a disease. That part had me cracking up. I would have left that house by then.

The grandfather kept his waste inside of a shed. That’s the part that might disgust some of the viewers. I did not see that coming, but it was super gross!


The craziest part was at the end when the kids found out that it wasn't even their real grandparents! That was crazy!!

The mother found out and called the police, but the kids got tortured throughout the night. This movie was funny and gross. That’s how I would describe it.

I was thinking about writing poems. Today is a rainy day so later on today I might post a poem or I might post it tomorrow.
I just want to try something new and get my blog the next level! That's all KrissyCuters! Please Comment!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Indigo Children

Bratayley

What is Passion and We have a purpose