Under the Weather



Hey KrissyCuters!!!
  I haven’t blogged in a while, but I’m blogging now! I’m under the weather right now with a really bad fever.

Hopefully, I get better quickly, because I don’t want to miss too many days of school. I didn’t go today, because it was bad.

I woke up Sunday morning with the worst headache of all time. It was really hard for me to eat anything. I tried to eat a cracker and I spit it out.

I had a fever at 103.6. It went down a little bit, but it keeps rising and going down. It’s very confusing.
 I’m getting rest and watched over by my family. I don't really have anything else to talk about, but I will update you guys on more things later.

That’s all KrissyCuters!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Indigo Children

What is Passion and We have a purpose

Bratayley