What is beauty?

Hey Krissycuters!!

  I wanted to blog today and discuss some issues that us women or girls have.

 Beauty or being beautiful is something that is craved from every girl. We all want to be beautiful.

 It's stressful watching the beautiful models on magazines and television. When you see it you want to be it.

8 out of 10 women aren't happy with their bodies, and that is a problem.

Loving yourself is the first place to start to be truly beautiful.

It's hard for me sometimes to accept the differences I have from television girls. I have to tell myself that some of it isn't real.

You are beautiful the way you are, and I know many of you have probably heard that saying many times.

It's sad to hear it some many times, but then not listen to the actual meaning.

I wear my hair natural and afro like. That's my thought of African American beauty. My natural hair is me.

Beauty is yourself. Beauty is what makes you, you. Beauty is what makes me, me. Beauty is what makes us, us.

We don't need straight blonde hair and blue eyes to be the most beautiful girl in the world.

That is brainwash from the media. We are all humans and we have to accept what we are.

So, back to the essential question. What is beauty to you?

Comments

  1. hew hew hew hew hew hew hew hew hew hewhew hew hew hew hew hew hew hew hew hewhew hew hew hew hew hew hew hew hew hewhew hew hew hew hew hew hew hew hew hewhew hew hew hew hew hew hew hew hew hewhew hew hew hew hew hew hew hew hew hewhew hew hew hew hew hew hew hew hew hewhew hew hew hew hew hew hew hew hew hewhew hew hew hew hew hew hew hew hew hewhew hew hew hew hew hew hew hew hew hewhew hew hew hew hew hew hew hew hew hewhew hew hew hew hew hew hew hew hew hewhew hew hew hew hew hew hew hew hew hewhew hew hew hew hew hew hew hew hew hewhew hew hew hew hew hew hew hew hew hewhew hew hew hew hew hew hew hew hew hewhew hew hew hew hew hew hew hew hew hewhew hew hew hew hew hew hew hew hew hewhew hew hew hew hew hew hew hew hew hewhew hew hew hew hew hew hew hew hew hewhew hew hew hew hew hew hew hew hew hewhew hew hew hew hew hew hew hew hew hewhew hew hew hew hew hew hew hew hew hewhew hew hew hew hew hew hew hew hew hewhew hew hew hew hew hew hew hew hew hew

    ReplyDelete
  2. 10/10 Magnificent make moar blogs plz I LOVE IT MWAHAHAHAH

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Indigo Children

Bratayley

What is Passion and We have a purpose