RHODE ISLAND ROAD TRIP!!


Hey KrissyCuters,

I understand that you guys probably were wondering where I was. I haven't blogged in a long time and I apologize for that. I was supposed to blog about my road trip I had last weekend.

So that is what I'm going to do today. Last weekend I went to Rhode Island. We went for a couple reasons. My mom is writing a book and it takes place in that state. Also my brother who is an artist wanted to go to RISD.

Its an art school. Seth Macfarlane went there and he is the producer of Family Guy. It was a great experience. We went to the beach and had great food. I have some pictures from there that I took and I will show you below.

Savle Regina is the name of the school which is the castle. The castle's name is Ochre Court. I know its a strange name. Its owned by sisters.
This is the castle we couldn't go inside because it was closed to the public.
Here is the beach.
Those are some pictures from the trip for now. It was a great opportunity and if we go again hopefully the castle is open.
Well Bye Krissycuters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Indigo Children

Bratayley

What is Passion and We have a purpose