HAPPY NEW YEARS! Blog Anniversary


Hey KrissyCuters!

I wish all of you a Happy New Year! I have submitted my blog to search engines. I'm very excited that more people will be able to view it.


Today I'm going to open up to all of you about how much I love my blog. My blog is a part of my heart, and I'm going to enhance all of my topics for 2016.

My blogs will be longer, and broader. I will also talk about more ideas that I love very much. One the biggest things that I love to discuss is conspiracy theories.

I can't get enough of conspiracies. I will have tons of blog articles about that so get ready!

Before I close up today's blog I want to show you all a poem I wrote about changing the world. I wrote this poem on 11/20/15

Why are we here?
We are here to make a change
To make all men worthy of his name
We need to learn to love each other
So it will be the hate we cover
We must open eyes of the blind
We must teach the ones who are not kind
Let's all sit and pray together
So we can be blessed today and forever!

I wanted to share that poem with the world for the New Year! I really love all of you who support my blog from the bottom of my heart. Thank you for your time!

Goodnight KrissyCuters!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Indigo Children

Bratayley

What is Passion and We have a purpose