Fun Facts!!!!



Hey KrissyCuters!!

Usually, I blog about a certain topic on Wednesday, but today I have decided to switch things up! I just want to remind all of you that my blog's anniversary is tomorrow.

 I can't believe the year went by already. Time flies!  Anyway it's time for us to get into today's activity!

 I'm going to share five fun facts about me! I realized I haven't really told you guys about anything I really like. That is about to change!

1. When I find a topic or a person that I become interested in I get obsessed.
  For example when I was about ten years old I found out about a girl named Shirley Temple. She was an actress during the 1930s and 1940s. I drew pictures of her and cut them out. I played with the cut out like a doll. I was a bit crazy.

2. I love pink!
The majority of my clothes are pink! I remember when I was younger a girl I used to know took a pink marker from me. I was so mad! I laugh at that memory all the time, because it wasn't even important.

3. I don't text people back.
Sometimes I forget to text my friends back, because I'm busy doing something. They hate when I do that.

4. I love cats!
Cats are my favorite animals. I have a cat named Butter, and he is like a child to me. He finds me a bit annoying though.

5. I love anything involving conspiracy theories!!!!
That is one of the biggest parts of me. Conspiracy theories have their own section in my brain. 

Those are five fun facts about me!!! Now it's your turn. Put fun facts about you into writing!!!

Before I go I want to remind you all that I will be blogging again tomorrow, because of the anniversary!

Peace KrissyCuters!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Indigo Children

Bratayley

What is Passion and We have a purpose