Book Review ( To all the boys I loved before)


 Hey KrissyCuters!!

    I can't even speak! I'm so pysched about this book. Jenny Han's writing had me hooked into the story. Every page and every word was apart of a movie in my mind!

   I loved the connection with the song girls as sisters! It was very dramatic and Lara and Peter's relationship! Don't get me started on that!  It was everything I loved built into a story.

   I haven't read the second one yet but I will very soon!!! I read this entire book in less than 24 hours and it's 72 chapters. I couldn't stop reading it! I was addicted to the characters.

    This is a heads up to anyone who is about to read this book. Once you start reading you can't stop. I watched an interview with Jenny Han talking about the hatbox and the letter idea.

    It was based off of what she did as a teenager when she had crushes. She'd write a love letter expressing how she felt and then put it a hatbox to get over the feelings she had.

    It was so realistic and the idea for the story was absolutely clever!  This writer has inspired me to keep writing and eventually get books published.

    I don't want to be too much of a spoiler so I'm not going to get into detail. I recommend this book for girls who love drama and romance and awesome dialogue. You'll find it all in this book and be ready for the next one.
 
   I loved it and I'm not even clearly thinking! I need the next book asap!

  Bye KrissyCuters!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Indigo Children

Bratayley

What is Passion and We have a purpose