Reach out and touch someone

Hey KrissyCuters!!!!

You guys are probably wondering where I've been. I've just been chilling since my summer started. I'll be going to highschool in the fall. I'm a little nervous.

I do have some important things to discuss today about our world. Many things have been occurring since the last time I blogged.

You guys probably heard about shootings in Dallas and the African American men being shot by police officers.

What has the world come to? All of you have probably heard that phrase for years, but it's a good question.

Over time the whole world has been falling apart. Everyday now someone has been killed or a child has been kidnapped. People all over the world are starving.

What can we do to prevent or help out? I do my best to help and to make the world a better place, but it's a lot harder than I thought.

I'm a young girl. I'm not on my own yet, but I have a yearning and burning feeling inside me to make a significant change in this world.

I'm tired of us all being separated by the things we cannot control. Our skin color for one thing has caused so much controversy for many years and I'm sick of it.

Our genders may have even caused issues. There was a time when woman couldn't vote because they were women. We can't control how we come out the womb.

I love all of you that have supported me on my blog. I write my blog to make an awareness on certain issues like our world.

Today if you see someone who is sick or poor or starving...Help them out.

Take their hand and show compassion. A little change can make a big difference in someone's life.

Give a person a compliment. We all have bad and weary days. One nice comment can brighten somebody's mood.

Reach out and touch someone's life.

If you love someone they'll love someone else.
If you hug someone they'll hug someone else.
If you care for someone they'll care for someone else.
If you touch someone they'll touch someone else.

Touch someone's life and they'll carry on the magic of love.

Peace.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Indigo Children

Bratayley

What is Passion and We have a purpose