Sunday


Hey Krissycuters!

I was supposed to blog on Saturday, but I was out yesterday. I hope all of you had an awesome Thanksgiving!

 Tomorrow will be back to school for me, but there are more holidays coming. I can't wait until Christmas.

 Today I'm writing a new idea for a story. I'm thinking about actually getting my first chapter to one of my stories published, and posting it on my blog for all of you to read.

 It's a rainy day, and for me that is the perfect time for me to write a story or a poem. What do all of you do on rainy days?

 I feel like the Thanksgiving break ended really fast. It did end fast, but I think I'm ready to go back to school, and see all my friends. 

 That's all that has been on my mind for now. I will blog again on Wednesday and the upcoming Saturday.

Bye KrissyCuters!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Indigo Children

What is Passion and We have a purpose

Bratayley