Inspiration and Happiness




Welcome KrissyCuters!

 It is now 2016. My blog and I have traveled far. I've been with my blog for one year, and I crave for bigger achievements this year. 

   Today I want to talk about inspiration and being happy. All of us are inspired by something. It may be a field you're in or a person you love.
  
 Inspiration is on my chart of favorite words! Inspiration is the process of being mentally stimulated to do or feel something. 

   I have an inspiration to write. I'm inspired by so many people in my life. My mother is my number one inspiration, because she is an incredible writer.

I'm inspired to do more in my life not just writing but maybe even acting or dancing. I want to live life to the fullest, and we all should. Tomorrow is not promised.

 What inspires you to love what you love or do what you do?  Don’t let anyone bring you to a point when you feel like you are nothing.

 As a teenage girl I have experienced issues when people have tried to hurt me verbally. At some point I had to realize I didn’t want this person in my life.

If someone is hurting you step away from that person. You don’t deserve to be hurt mentally, because someone who can’t do anything for you hurts you. 

Remember they’re so many people who love you, and they are so many reasons to love you. Never feel alone, because you are never alone.

I feel good after writing that. I feel as if I have blessed so many people who are feeling alone or sad. We all have bad days.

That is all for today KrissyCuters! I love you all very much!
Peace!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Indigo Children

Bratayley

What is Passion and We have a purpose