The Blizzard and being Trapped


 Hey KrissyCuters!!

     I hope you all have been well. My week has been boring and dry. I spent my day inside my house, because of the blizzard we had.

   I didn't have school all week!
    
        I watched videos on youtube about some beauty tips on Michelle Phan's channel. Unfortunately, I made a mistake with one of the tips.

   She said that rubbing your lips with a toothbrush with lip balm on it will help you get fuller lips. I saw another tip about rubbing cayenne pepper on your lips. That is what I thought it said.

   I brushed my lips with cayenne pepper and my lips were on fire! These are the types of crazy things I do when I'm dying of boredom.

   I checked the video again and I was supposed to have mixed the cayenne pepper with some other substances. I was mad at myself. My lips were burning. My lips did get a little fuller. Beauty is pain.

    I was really bored today. I didn't do much but stay on youtube and read. I hated being trapped inside my house for a week because of the blizzard. It is a terrible thing.

  I'll probably blog again tomorrow!

    That is all for tonight KrissyCuters!

   Peace!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Indigo Children

Bratayley

What is Passion and We have a purpose